KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
CAUTION: SEE BELOW FOR ADDITIONAL PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS:
CAUTION: Harmful if swallowed or inhaled. Avoid breathing vapors. KEEP OUT
OF REACH OF CHILDREN. For outdoor use only. Do not use indoors, in a tent
or enclosed area. Attention, colored vent top is hot while in use.
BE SURE TO WASH HANDS AFTER HANDLING.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center
or doctor, or going for treatment.
If swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for
treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do
not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or
doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
If inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911
or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth
if possible. Call a poison control center or doctor for further
This pesticide is highly toxic to fish. Do not apply directly to water. Drift from
treated areas may be hazardous to organisms in adjacent aquatic sites.
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL HAZARDS:
Place on level, stable surfaces. Do not cover lamp top with any foreign material
while in use.
BEFORE LIGHTING CANDLE MAKE SURE WICK IS TRIMMED
TO 1/4 INCH.
To avoid fire hazard, do not place pads, matches or other foreign
matter near candle flame. Never cut, bend or alter shape of pad. Pads may
cause staining–avoid contact with other surfaces. Do not place OFF!®
PowerPad® Lamp near combustible materials such as dry vegetation, clothing,
or fuels. NEVER BURN CANDLE UNATTENDED.
Failure to follow these instructions could result in personal injury or property
damage. Do not use anything other than OFF!® pads and candles in lamp. To
the fullest extent permitted by law S. C. Johnson & Son, Inc. shall not be liable
for damage, injury or poor performance caused by the use of other pads and