KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
CAUTION: See below for additional precautionary statements and “Directions for Use” section for complete use directions.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS:
CAUTION: May be harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid
contact with eyes. Do not use on children under the age of three. Do not allow
children to apply this product to themselves. Do not apply to excessively
sunburned or damaged skin. May cause skin reaction in rare cases. Avoid
breathing spray in enclosed areas.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center
or doctor or going for treatment.
IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a poison control center or doctor for
treatment advice. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison
control center or doctor. Do not give any liquid to the person. Do not give
anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for
15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes,
then continue rinsing. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment
SKIN: If you or your child react to this product, wash treated skin and call
NOTE TO PHYSICIAN: Contains petroleum distillates—vomiting may cause
PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL HAZARDS:
Combustible: Do not use or store near heat or open flame.